2023-2024 SHCS Tuition and
Please find the Sacred Heart Catholic School Registration Information
for the 2023-2024 school year below:
Montessori PK3, PK4 and Kindergarten
$6,250.00 per child for the school year
Elementary 1st – 8th Grade
$6,500.00 per child for the school year
High School 9th – 12th Grade
$7,000.00 per child for the school year
Bus Route (offered to out-of-town students)
$2,000 per family per year
2023-2024 Family Discounts:
Discount Tuition Price
High School Grades 1-8 Montessori
1st Student $0 $7,000 $6,500 $6,250
2nd Student -$500 $6,500 $6,000 $5,750
3rd Student -$1,000 $6,000 $5,500 $5,250
4th Student -$2,500 $4,500 $4,000 $3,750
5th Student -$5,000 $2,000 $1,500 $1,250
6th Student -$5,000 $2,000 $1,500 $1,250
7th Student -$5,000 $2,000 $1,500 $1,250
Example: A family with one student in high school, one in 6th grade, and one in Montessori would pay $7,000 + $6,000 + $5,250 = $18,250
When your child is enrolled each year, there will be a $250 fee assessed by FACTS. You can opt to pay at the time of enrollment, or you can have it split into your tuition payments. If you choose to pay it with the tuition payments, please email Mrs. Taylor at email@example.com.
Please see the following page for additional fees applicable to our new students.
● Enrollment fee for all NEW PK – 12 students: $250 which includes all technology art, music, science and materials fees.
● Transportation Fee is $200 per student for grades 6 through 12. The ONE-TIME fee (regardless of the number of activities or sports in which the student participates) will be required before the first trip.
● Note: The Bus Route Fee for out-of-town students using the daily bus route will be assessed in lieu of the Transportation Fee.
● **PAYMENTS MADE IN FULL BY JUNE 30, 2023, for full price students/families only will receive a 6% discount. Those families receiving scholarships and financial aid or other discounts are not eligible for the 6% discount.
Investing in your student’s education at Sacred Heart Catholic School is an investment in his/her future. For most families this is a serious financial commitment. In an eort to make this excellent education financially aordable regardless of a family's financial circumstances, you have the options:
● Payment in full by June 30, 2023 to receive a 6% discount
● One-half of your total amount due paid by June 30, 2023, and the remaining one-half balance paid in full by December 31, 2023 to receive a 3% discount. Discount will be credited to the December 2023 tuition balance.
● Ten monthly payments through FACTS Management (www.factsmgt.com) or through a lender of your choice.
Note, you are responsible for all fees, credit card processing fees and interest payments associated with financing. Tuition for the first semester is non-refundable after September 1, 2023. Tuition for the second semester is non-refundable after December 1, 2023. The Registration Fee, Transportation Fees, and Tuition Late Fees are non-refundable.
IN THE EVENT OF ACCOUNTS THREE MONTHS IN ARREARS, YOUR CHILD/ CHILDREN MAY BE ASKED TO WITHDRAW AS A STUDENT/S AT SACRED HEART CATHOLIC SCHOOL. All outstanding financial obligations must be resolved with cash or cashier’s check before your child will be allowed to participate in graduation or promotion ceremonies, or before ocial transcripts/grades will be released from Sacred Heart Catholic School.
FACTS Forms (required to receive financial assistance) are due to FACTS by April 29, 2023. Website: http://factsmgt.com/ Packets will be available in the school oce. Because of limited funds, Sacred Heart may only be able to meet a portion of the demonstrated need of each family.
STUDENTS ENTERING 9TH GRADE, NEW STUDENTS, and ALL STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN SPORTS, DRILL TEAM, OR CHEERLEADING MUST HAVE A PHYSICAL AFTER JUNE 1 AND SUBMITTED TO THE BUSINESS OFFICE BY AUGUST 1, 2023. Students in grades 6 -12 for the 2023 - 2024 school year who will be participating in the summer workout programs, including volleyball, basketball, 7 on 7, drill team, and cheer must be registered for the next school year. This is an established policy and there are liability concerns for those not registered.
NEW STUDENTS: For all new (transfer) students a copy of their birth certificate, baptism certificate, social security card, an Emergency Care Form, plus a physical form must be included with the registration forms. New students will be enrolled on a probationary status for the first year in which they are enrolled. New students may be administered placement tests to determine course schedule. All payments will be directed to and processed by FACTS Management. We will be assisting families throughout the Spring in setting up a FACTS account.
Additionally, as part of our effort to keep tuition affordable, our Alumni & Supporters organization actively fundraises to assist our school financially. Each student benefits from this assistance, and each family is asked to sign up for 25 hours to help in this endeavor. In addition, it is a great way to get to know the other school families. For more information and to select events you would like to help with, go to our SERVICE HOUR SIGN UP PAGE.